Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More about Deals!

Well, right on the heels of my post yesterday about "extreme couponing", comes another way to SAVE money!!  We all want that, right?  Well, as I was working out this morning at my local CURVES; the ladies were chatting about this thing called "Deal Chicken".  Have you ever heard of this?  I must admit that every Sunday while browsing the funny papers, there was this full page ad for "Deal Chicken" with this bright yellow chick on the back cover of the funnies.  I will admit, I never gave it a second thought; until today!  The ladies were talking about these fantastic deals they were getting from massages to flowers to dog grooming.  Well I'm all for a good deal; so I went online and actually there are several "DealChicken" sites for several states.  It appears to be locally oriented, meaning that you will need to sign up if there is a DealChicken in your area.  Again, you will need to give them your email address, so be informed that they will be sending you emails with different offers that are available at the present time in your area. 

So, I will again check this site out, and see if there are really any great deals available and will let you know what I find! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.