Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Year; New Outlook!

Well, its a new year.  I am hoping it is a BETTER year for everyone I know.  My family could sure use some good luck and fortune!  But then again, couldn't we all! :)

That being said, beside my Virtual Assistant Business, I've decided to get back into Real Estate.  I'm a bit apprehensive about this, as I'm just not sure my heart is in it.  I love helping people and I'm am TOTALLY a people person; I'm just not sure that this is what I am truly meant to do.  "SIGH" but for now, I'll do what is needed to keep me active and keep me interacting with people!

I did start volunteering at my grandson's school.  I go in two days a week and help out in his classroom.  I absolutely LOVE IT!  I get to help the kids, and its such fun getting to know my grandson's classmates, and I love the feeling that they really enjoy me helping them.  It is such a rewarding feeling.

If you have the opportunity and can volunteer, I'd HIGHLY recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.