Sunday, January 22, 2012

Loving this Blog Thing!

Well, I've spent the last several hours "tweaking" my eBlogger blog page.  It is meant to be more of an online journal for expressing my love of all things "techy".  I have to admit, I've been totally consumed by all these techy gadgets.  Yes, I've got an iPhone, an iPad, a desktop computer, laptop computer, a netbook.  Need I say more!!!  A year ago I stumbled upon a few websites for at home business through social media, and I decided to take the plunge.  That is when I started my online "virtual assistant" business.  I set up a website through Wordpress and I haven't stopped blogging since!
Check out my website - Tina's Virtual Office - where I've set up my web presence and designed and did the layout for my page.  I will admit that I haven't been as diligent about keeping up with regular postings as I did when I first started; but when I do come back to the site, it gets my creative thoughts flowing (which is WHY I've spent the last several hours tweaking my personal blog!)  It is just so much fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.