Monday, January 23, 2012

Social Media Junkie


 How many of you are Social Media junkies?  Meaning, you can't go 2 minutes without checking your Facebook page, or seeing if anyone has sent any "tweets" or "checked-in" at your favorite places through FourSquare?  If you are like the multitude of people who are hooked on social media, then you know what I mean!!

I got into the social media blitz over a year ago when I started my own business.  It is a great way to network, meet people who share common interests, and perhaps even find a job, if you are looking for one!  I've been very successful at building great friendships and relationships through my Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn pages.

If you've not jumped on the social media bandwagon yet, I say, what's holding you back!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.