Monday, January 30, 2012

Are you a Coupon Clipper?

Do you scour the Sunday newspapers for those shiny inserts that yield valuable savings? (i.e., COUPONS!)?  I do, but never really thought how much of a "savings" you could really get at the grocery store each week. 
As I searched for more information on this "extreme couponing" I stumbled upon this AMAZING website called, The Krazy Coupon Lady!!  WOW.. There is so much information on here, and little did I know that there is a science to couponing?  I thought all you did was clip a few coupons and dash off to the store and hope that you find the items that the coupons will work, and actually SAVE money.  Although, skeptical, I was wondering how many coupons I'd be able to use without spending tons of money on products that I really don't need, JUST to get the 50 cents off?  That didn't make sense.

Take a few minutes and browse this site.  It's got a TON of really cool ideas, tips, suggestions, resources, etc.  The only drawback I saw to all this extreme couponing was the fact that when you click on many of these sites, they want you to "register" before they will actually let you print off the coupon.  I don't know about you, but my email inbox already gets hit with plenty of "spam" or "junk email"; so I'm not sure I can go to the extremes that extreme couponing requires!?  We'll see!!
Happy Couponing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.