Wednesday, January 25, 2012

And Now for Something Completely Different....

How many of you remember that popular phrase used in the Monty Python's sketches?  Well, my sudden "shift" in topics comes from the fact that I'm sitting at my home office, looking out my window at SNOW.  Nowhere in the forecast today did they predict or forecast SNOW!?!?!?!  Our crack weather team at work once again.

That being said, I'm not sure with the weather the way it's been here in the Midwest over the past several months if anyone can predict what our weather will do next!?!
So, I'll just sit back and enjoy the view from my cozy, warm office!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.