Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It's a New Day!

Today is February 1st!  Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!  I'm not exactly sure who came up with this; but it's been said that on the first day of every month you should tell your family and friends, Rabbit, Rabbit, Rabbit.  I was told its just a way to offer good luck and prosperity for the month!  So Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit!!

I found this definition in Wikipedia for Rabbit Rabbit Rabbit that pretty much says just that, you should say this first thing on the FIRST day of each month!!

When asked if it really did bring good luck for the month, I had to reply that I hadn't really been able to document any actual good fortune for the month; but I'm sure it didn't hurt!  So why not start the tradition with your family and friends, you never know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.