Friday, February 24, 2012

And Now for Something Completely Different....

I spend a fair amount of time online (duh.....) I spend an INSANE amount of time online.  That being said, I wanted to share with you that I am also a Virtual Assistant.  What is a VA you ask?  A Virtual Assistant is a person who works from their home and offers office help to business professionals, who are looking for assistance; but don't have the budget or funds to hire an "in-house" employee!  This saves the employer a TON of money!!!

I found this really cool infographic from another VA's blog site, courtesy of Visual.ly that pretty much sums up how starting your own home based business could be a smart business decision for you!

Besides being a Virtual Assistant; I am also a licensed real estate broker working in residential real estate.  If you follow the news at all, I am sure you are saying to yourself that a "Realtor" is not really making that much money right now.  Times have hit this career profession as hard as some of the other industries across the US.

Since my real estate career was slowly draining me; both mentally and financially; I decided that I needed a supplement income that would keep me busy, keep my skills sharp, and still allow me the flexibility of having my own business!  Meet - My Virtual Office!  Besides writing this blog and trying to be diligent about posting something daily, I do have a business website that highlights my skills, experience, and areas of expertise!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.