Friday, February 10, 2012

Tons of Home Decor Ideas!

Houzz Home Design, Decorating and Remodeling Ideas

If you've happened upon my blog and noticed the sidebars; you will see that I regularly post "ideabook" links from this totally awesome website called "Houzz".  This site has a TON of ideas, photos, tips, suggestions and decorating photos of the most beautiful homes I've seen!!  They also have an "app for that"!!  If you click on the link, you can get an app for your iPhone and iPad.  They also have a bookmarklet that I've included here as well.  Enjoy some time on this site, as you will be AMAZED as I have been at all the gorgeous ideas that are available to make your living space your own!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.