Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Return of Winter?

Winter made a brief re-appearance this morning outside my window!  This is the type of snow that is perfect!  Just enough to cover everything in a coat of white, EXCEPT the roads!!  This is the type of snow that we needed in December!  This is Christmas snow.  I love this type of snow.  It makes everything look so festive and does indeed put people in the holiday spirit.  In February, however, it does NOT :(

I think they are forecasting a bit more of this later this week and perhaps even into next week.  I guess the only good thing about snow like this is that we can see Spring off in the not too distant future!  Thank you for stopping by this morning Mr. Snow; but please feel free to move on as I'm looking forward to Ms. Spring any day now!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.