Sunday, February 12, 2012

iPhone vs iPad

If you are a "lover" of technology and all that is techy stuff; then you probably have not only an iPhone (or android) but an iPad (or tablet) as well.  I must say, even though I probably do not need BOTH; needless to say, I have BOTH!!

If you have several tech gadgets; do you find that you favor one over the others?  Meaning, is it easier for you to do things on your tablet or iPad over the smaller screen of the smartphone?  While the initial curiosity to download as many apps as I could on my iPhone; many of them are much more functional on the larger screen of the tablet or iPad.  I know that when I first got my phone I tried downloading movies and books; and while it was great at the time, once I got my iPad and downloaded the same movies and books, it was a much better experience, and not to mention, a lot less stress on the eyes!!

That being said, I love my iPhone for the convenience and size that it can fit in my pocket; but I still find that I use the iPad now more for logging onto Facebook and catching up on TV episodes that I've missed as well as downloading a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.