Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Two for One!

I had another thought for the day; so today I'm posting TWICE!!

I had a meeting this morning with a group of great ladies.  Did I also mention that I am an AVON representative.  How many of you have heard of Avon?  I'm sure just about EVERYONE has heard of and/or used AVON products at one time in your life!  Great value, great products, and also a really great company.  Oh did I also mention a GREAT income opportunity?  Well it is!!

In my varied degrees of experience and skills in customer service and sales, I've decided that I should funnel my strengths in helping other women obtain financial freedom, or at the very least, show you how you can earn some extra cash, and who couldn't use more money than month if you know what I mean!


Avon products have been in my family for many, many years.  I can remember my mom selling Avon products over 40 years ago.  I loved helping her unpack the boxes that arrived every 2 weeks, along with helping her put together the orders for delivery.  She really enjoyed it, and was an Avon Representative for many years.  My aunt who is well into her 80's is STILL an Avon Representative and seems to be quite successful at it!

If you love good quality products, love to save money, AND would enjoy making some extra money or making a LOT of money, its a possibility with Avon!  With the present economy and with so many people out of jobs, lots of people have turned to starting their own businesses.  Why not start out with a proven leader in the cosmetics and skincare industry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.