Sunday, March 18, 2012

What's In a Name?



What 's In a Name?  Possibly everything! I've had my own business now for a little over a year, and this seems like the right time for a name change. I've networked with many small business professionals, as well as other VA professionals over the past year and discovered that I want to expand my business to reach a broader range of clients.  In order to do that, I felt that a name change would be appropriate to let people know that I'm truly serious about this business! I want business owners to know that I am expanding my areas of skills and expertise to include website and web maintenance and building that go along with the clerical, marketing, customer service, desktop publishing and social media skills.  I realize that the internet is by far the way most clients reach their customer target market, and a good website presence is crucial to accomplish this.  After careful consideration I want to promote my business to those clients who feel like when they are drowning in paperwork; I'm here to offer them the lifeline they need!  SOS-Virtual Assist is that service!!  Same person, expanded skills, same excellent quality of work and customer service!  Wish Me Luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.