Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Debut of the Latest iPad

Photo courtesy of Mashable Tech
If you are a tech "geek" like me, I'm sure you were anxiously awaiting the news about the latest Apple iPad release that was presented earlier today at the Apple headquarters!

Over the past week, I have been reading various posts and blogs about speculation on what would be included in the newest Apple product!  However, when the news broke today, I must say I was a bit disappointed.

It was speculated that they were going to introduce the latest Apple product as the "iPad3" or the "iPadHD"; instead it was just the "New iPad", or iPad New, as the following article names it!! One of the many blog sites I follow, Mashable, posted this article - Why The New iPad Did Not blow My Mind..... I think they summed it up nicely!

So the good news is, that I won't have to feel the "urge" to rush right out and get the latest and greatest Apple gadget.  Only downside (for me at least) is that I own the iPhone 4 and the iPad2; neither of which have the popular "Siri".  But, really, I'm not sure I'd utilize Siri the way it was marketed.  So, for me anyway, I'll wait until the next generation iPhone (iPhone 5?) to come out and see what else Apple can amaze us with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.