Friday, March 2, 2012

Putting My Skills To Work

Not sure if anyone knew (or actually is interested) that besides my Love of Technology; I'm also engaged in my own business utilizing all these many gadgets and talents!  I started my own business a little over a year ago.  I have been "self-employed" in the direct sales industry for several years.  Prior to that I spent about 20 years in the clerical administrative support field, in various job positions ranging from insurance, to transportation, to corporate law, to finance, to public transportation, as well as several years in the retail industry.  With all this knowledge, skill and training, I decided to put my "pre-retirement" years to good use.  What better way than to jump on the entrepreneurial band wagon!!  I had searched the internet for other types of "home based" businesses and came upon a "virtual assistant forum" site.  I spent literally hours on this site looking at the message boards and suddenly it came to me, that with all the administrative, marketing and customer service skills and training I had acquired, why not start my own Virtual Assistant business!!


Introducing - My Virtual Office!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.