Sunday, September 15, 2013

Personal Style

Over the past several days, I've been working on re-inventing my website.  Not the content or the nature of my business, just the presence I wish to convey when someone visits my site!

That being said, this is an ongoing task.  One I was, at one time, not willing to take the time to invest to keep my website looking fresh and interesting.

I have a screen shot of my old website; along side of the new one which I just published over the weekend.  I'd like you opinion.  Which one would you "click through" to see more info; the first screen shot is of the OLD website; the second screen shot is the REVISED website.  Which one do you prefer?  I have also revised my menu pages as well.  I was looking for a "flow" and I believe the latest version has a smooth flow to it.  I'm still working on refining the site, but I've been told that this is an ongoing, never ending process.  It's a journey, and I'm enjoying EVERY minute of it!

I would like to expand my menu of services to offer website design and set up to new clients who are looking for a fresh new approach to their business!

If you liked my design, and know of someone who might benefit from my services, visit my website at www.cloudclerical.com or email me at info@cloudclerical.com for more information!

Thanks for taking the time today to review my work!
Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.