Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Cool Summer!


Well, summer is over.  Kids are back in school, and the weather is starting to change.  That being said, what exciting things did you do this past summer?

Did you travel to exotic lands?  Did you take that much needed "vaca" and relax on the beach?  Maybe a hike through the Grand Canyon?  

My summer was not quite as adventurous!  

I spent the majority of my summer, at my desk, working AND watching web classes!  I've become HOOKED on these learning modules from the Adobe website, CreativeLive!  WOW.  The past two months has been jam packed with tons of learning and teaching, everything from Photosphop, InDesign, Illustrator, and other great apps to learning how to market your business through the use of social media.  And not just Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn; but also Pinterest, Instagram, and Google+, and how to effectively use your website to drive traffic to you!

So, now that summer has left us and it's back to "business as usual" I am ready to tackle new business clients and new business projects! 

If you have a graphic design need, want a logo, looking to spruce up your website, or would like info on ways to increase your business, stop by my business website at www.cloudclerical.com and let me know how I can help you!

Have a great fall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.