Saturday, July 30, 2011

New Hobby!!

Yum, yum.... well I've decided to embark on my latest hobby!!  COOKING! :)  I've always loved cooking and baking, and I have envisioned myself actually baking and/or cooking for others, perhaps like catering, but never went ahead with my dream! 

Today's venture turned out rather well, if I do say so myself!  I've become a quick fan of Paula's Best Dishes, which I watch each day at noon on the Food Network.  OMG!!  That Paula Dean is fantastic.  She's so down to earth, and all of her dishes look fabulous.  So good that I can almost smell and taste them right through the television!!!

So, now when I have "down time" during my home office job; I'll be BAKING and COOKING!!!  Now all I need is an audience that is willing to eat my creations, because I can surely NOT afford to eat everything that I bake!! :)

Here's today's creation.  Paula's Herb Monkey Bread.  It was sooo good!!  I took just a piece for myself and hubby; and I'm shipping the rest off to my twin son and his gal pal!! 
ENJOY you guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

VA Client Testimonials

“Tina is a real "go to" person: resourceful, conscientious, and knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.”
Kathleen Melady Gick Kathleen Melady Gick, Attorney & Counselor at Law LLC at Self

"
I have been working with Tina for just over a year and a half. I have contracted with her for a broad range of product types and she has never let me down. Her work is accurate and her turn around times are excellent. She is a great virtual assistant who really knows her stuff!" - Jenifer DeLaGarza - owner of Administrative Support Group.